Monday, September 30, 2013

How To Put Your Photo Into A Vignette In Artweaver

While there is a way to give your photo a vignette in Picasa, I don't highly recommend it. It's just not the same.

Today, we're going to give one of your photos a portrait-worthy vignette. Just follow along.

First, I open my photo in Artweaver and add a new layer. Then I duplicate my background layer and drag it above the "new layer". I'm going to use my paint tool to fill in the new layer as white.




Now I go to my selection tool. I change the Shape to an Ellipse. I set the Feather to 50.

Now I select the entire photo.



Then I right-click and click Inverse. I now have all of the outside area of the photo selected. This is going to become the white area.

I hit delete.



Now I have a lovely photo in a portrait-style vignette. All I have to do now is save it!



No comments:

Post a Comment